Sunday 22 April 2012

A Touch Of Pacifica

Yoko Saito calls this one Palm Trees, but I thought it was a touch of Pacifica for us.
It is a 10" square block.


Now I need to take a break from Yoko Saito and work on a baby quilt for my nephew 
and his wife. She is due in July and I have a bit of stitching to do on her baby's quilt

I will get back to the final block of the Yoko Saito block very soon a s I need to keep going on that. I want to release it as a Block of the Month at the Waikato Quilt and Craft Show in September.

Thanks for stopping by and the the comments that you make.

3 comments:

  1. That plaid fabric is just fabulous - looks like shadows falling across the dunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much finishing you are doing at the moment. Totally puts me to shame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments - I love yours Alison about the shadows - hadn't thought of that. I am on a roll at the moment - having tidied my sewing room recently all sorts of things came of the woodwork so there will be more finishing coming on of projects started last year! It is also interesting how deadlines keep me going, plus there is always something new that I want to start and I try to finish one before starting another one - not to say that there isn't always lots of projects on the go. I guess also I just cannot sit and do nothing at night

    ReplyDelete