Tuesday 21 June 2016

Breakfast Club

Last Saturday was Breakfast Club and now I have all my twenty blocks made.


These are the ones that we had for Show and Tell at class - they were made 
over the last month. But I forgot to post them.


These are the ones the class members are making this month and then 
they too will be finished their twenty blocks.
It has been so great to see everyone keeping up and 
getting their blocks made each month.


We will be having an exhibition in the classroom at the end of the year,
so do stop by then to see their work.
Their blocks are all so different as they had a choice 
this year of what fabric range they used.


The book we have been using "Vintage Quilt Revival" has 
presented each block and another project using that block.
This is presented as a cushion in the book, but I am
 going to use it as a centre of my finished quilt. 


I am planning to make my blocks into a medallion quilt -
watch this space.










No comments:

Post a Comment