Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Shop

I have out some photos of the new shop up on the News page of the shop website www.patchworkpassion.co.nz

But here is one  that Mark took yesterday on his phone.


We are so pleased with the whole layout - it is working really well and the girls who 
have worked in the classroom are raving - the light is just so good. This is the first group to 'christen' the new shop classroom first thing on Monday morning.


It dose look very much like the old classroom but there is a little bit more space and lots 
more light. We have double doors opening out which will be great for keeping us cool in summer and the sun comes streaming in during the morning to keep us warm in winter.


I am not sure when some sewing is going to be on my agenda as I have a stall at the The Auckland Quiltmakers' Exhibition this weekend. This is the best little quilt show in Auckland.
I'm not biased or anything (but I am a member of this group!) 

It is on at the Jubilee Building (Old Blind Institute) in Parnell from 10.00am - 5.00pm
 this Saturday and Sunday - maybe you can visit.

Come to think of it I do need to jump on the sewing machine as I have a Cushion to
design and make for Cushion Club next week. Well not quite design from scratch as 
we are doing a Crazy Patch Cushion, but I do need to make one. So off to the sewing 
room I had better go. Back soon. Robyn

2 comments:

  1. The Shop looks great Robyn. Can't wait to pop over. You will be needing another holiday

    ReplyDelete