Wednesday 26 February 2014

Last Stripes - For A While

Sorry this post is a bit late - it has been rather hectic around our place lately - two Shows in two weeks - ouch! One in Christchurch and one in Palmerston North.
 
 
This is my last stripe based hexie post  - well for a while anyway.
It must be time to move onto motifs or something!
 
I started with this fabric.
 
 
This is the first hexie.
 
 
                         
 
        

 I couldn't resist making another one - well preparing another one - not yet stitched.
But with the stripes reversed in relation to the centre.
 
 
Show and Tell photos are coming in now. I will announce the first winner on Friday's post.
So get your photos in today to win some farbic that might work for your English Paper Pieced project.
 
It is great to see the variety of fabrics that people are working with.
I have kept some photos to put up on the related psots that I have planned.
 
 
 Malcolm's in woven taupes
 


  Tricia's in an Art Deco print
 


 
 
Tricia pointed out how carefully we need to look at the fabric.
Two hexies are cut from a different stripe on the fabric.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment