Saturday 5 July 2014

July Patchwork of the Crosses


This month has not started well for my Patchwork of the Crosses Quilt. 

I have had so little sewing time this week - lots of long hours at work.

Hopefully this week will be better.

I was hoping to be able to show you row three all joined on.
Instead I can just show you the little joiner squares that I have made!
These are fun to make to and really quick.



But other people have been busy with theirs. These are Barbara's.





Barbara says: " I have been having fun experimenting with different fabric ranges. 
As you can see some worked and some are disasters!! It is all good fun but
I will have to make a decision about which range I am going to use soon."

This month's winner of my fabric draw is Sue from Taupo.
I will get some new 1800s fat eighths off to you during the week.

You can be in to win too if you send in some photos of your current
English paper Piecing Project. 
Just send them to me at work: patchworkpassion@xtra.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment