This is the block that I have made this week - the challenge I set myself was to
make a block that didn't have the simple four piece cross in the middle with two fabrics
on the outside. I had decided my block layout was getting too predictable.
I have been busy this week trying to get all the background honeycombs added onto
the blocks I have made - just three more blocks to go. From now on they are going
on as I make them - that keeps life more interesting as creating new blocks is
so much more fun than adding on the cream pieces.
This is Cynthia's first block made in red French General - how stunning and
fresh looking is that.
And these are Pauline' s next three blocks in the Japanese taupe range.
I love the way she is mixing textures with the print fabric and the woven.
Back soon with stitching tips.