This has been a good week for getting two Patchwork of the Crosses blocks finished.
I got one almost finished while I was down in Ashburton.
Both blocks are quite subdued and I really like them.
This week I decided on the background fabric and then decided it might be
best to get some of the honeycombs on them.
Otherwise it would a boring job getting all the backgrounds on all the blocks at once.
And today I decided on the linking fabric. This will be in all the little squares
that allow the blocks to be joined together and it will outline the corner squares.
This project is proving very popular a the shop, so I will be starting a monthly group
where we can share ideas, swap fabric and maybe even blocks.
Watch the shop website (www.patchworkpassion.co.nz) for details next week.