Friday 23 May 2014

Red Crosses Block

This week I have got more of my cream honeycombs on some blocks so I can
get more added together. And I have made this red block.
I do quite like the almost one colour blocks.



A friend brought this in for me today so I am looking forward to using
it in the next block I make. 



We are still getting an amazing response to Patchwork of the Crosses.
We have people coming in everyday to buy a kitset or share their blocks with us.

We now have two people making their blocks in taupes and two planning to use French General. I will try and get some photos of them for you to see.

2 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog - you use all the colours I just love. Earthy tones, brick reds, grey/blues etc. Your blocks are just beautiful. xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy - most of my fabrics are from our 1800s Reproduction ranges with a couple of Barbara Brackman's Morris Modernised added. Glad you liked them. This project is certainly addictive and fun with all the fussy cutting of fabric. Robyn

    ReplyDelete