Saturday 10 December 2011

1800s Quilt Progress

These are two of the final blocks needed for my 1800s Applique Quilt - I just need to 
make two more of this block in different colours and then I can out the whole 
quilt top together.


My plan is to get the blocks all joined up next weekend and then I can start on 
the applique border - no, not a vine - you will just have to wait and see!

This Block of the Month looks like it is on target to be released early in the New Year - the sample won't be quilted by then but that can be work in progress.





1 comment:

  1. Loving the applique Robyn - these 2 look like doilies - it's going to be a lovely project.

    I am recovering from surgery so will be getting my applique out soon and will enjoy stitching in the daylight for a change. Using the Cosmo threads for tendrils and it is delightful.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete