Thursday 16 July 2015

Taupe Block Progress

A day at home sewing does wonders for progress - only interrupted 
by lunch out with my husband.

I got two pieced blocks made, one applique block finished
and two applique blocks prepared.

So here they are.




I love the addition of the cotton reels to the star block. 
This quilt sure is fun to make.

I am in the middle of row four and there are only five and then borders,
so it is going to be finished quite soon.

Then it will be on to hand quilting it.



2 comments:

  1. Your quilt is looking beautiful Robyn. I really like the addition of the cotton reels too and also the applique birds.
    Your Hexi handbag is wonderful too.
    Cheers, Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the addition of the cotton reels too and also the applique birds.Robin is a beautiful European bird.

    ReplyDelete