Saturday 14 December 2013

Little Quilt

This weekend I made a Little Quilt - 20" by 24" for a newborn extended family member.



Josh was born on Friday but he wasn't due until well into next year. 


So he is in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) in Wellington.



As soon as I knew he had arrived I knew exactly which fabric I needed for him - but there was just one fat quarter left but that worked when I found the matching spots in my stash.
I wonder if he will end up being a keen bike rider!


This is the back of the quilt - more bikes!

I straight line quilted with my walking foot using the width of it as a guide to 
sew down both sides of the diagonal seams. And used a plain turquoise as the binding.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Roz, I hope that the baby starts to thrive and take some worry away from the parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt Robyn. Trusting the wee man will thrive

    ReplyDelete