Saturday 14 January 2017

Holiday Project

This is a project that I started piecing before the end of 2016 and during 
the holidays  I was planning to get it all put together.

Well that didn't happen.Not to worry.
So here is what is done so far.

Thirty-two blocks made before the end of last year.


These little units made this year



and these - but I do need lots more of these.


Then it can all go together as planned.
This will be a new Block of the Month for you to make too.

The fabric range is called " Gratitude" designed by Jo Morton for Moda. 


It was this border fabric that got me inspired to make this particular project.
We will be offering it in two colourways to go with the two borders.
And it will be a limited number as this fabric was scarce!

Back soon with the other new project that has taken over my sewing time, 
but this is the last block for me to stitch.






No comments:

Post a Comment