Thursday 21 May 2015

New Block of the Month - the Beginning

I am back working with my favourite Japanese woven and printed taupe fabrics.
In time, this will be a Block of the Month.


These are the chosen fabrics - my choices may be adjusted slightly but at the
moment I am happy with the way they are looking in relation to the design.
Final decisions will be made as I go.



This is the start of Month 1 - it will have more components as it needs to 
be made up to 12". Now each block is about 4".

Back soon with the rest of the block.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete