Sunday 5 July 2015

More Taupe Blocks

These blocks are becoming addictive - I am just loving getting back into the 
taupe colour scheme and I love the softness of this particular selection.

The next pieced block was fun to make and went together well.
I have decided that no pressing until the block is finished is working 
well with these woven fabrics.

They seem to be at risk of getting stretched when I press them in sections 
- even tho' I press not iron them.




The balance with applique is great. This one now needs a little touch of embroidery.



In fact I think they will just about all get a touch of stitching added.
I will re-post these with before and after photos when the embroidery is added.
It will be interesting to see what a difference it makes (or not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment